Friday, September 9, 2011

My toof fairy.

McLovin Started blogging about his wisdom teeth. They said
. I spent my Wednesday morning sleeping for almost five hours. When i woke up i found that i had to replace a cotton that i had to place inside my inside jaws so it will stop bleeding.
And honestly? that scares me. Because lately, My jaw has been hurting here and there, and there's a sharp pain in specifically my lower jaw. I would just sit there, and then randomly? Pain. But I haven’t gone to my dentist since last October, it sounds really bad and you all probably think my mouth is stinky and full of germs, but there is good reasoning behind it. Last fall, when we had our powderpuff, aka, the seniors vs. juniors flag football, I had my “toof” cracked. I would like to think I’m relatively fearless, and aggressive. It was a random practice play, so no one really wore their mouth guard. So there was a small girl, who had the ball, and I only played defense, so immediately, my instinct was to grab her flag. It was a blur and I believe that her elbow made contact with my mouth. But it might have been the adrenaline rush, because I didn’t feel a darn thing. Everyone just stared at me, but I only felt that my tooth was further bent in my mouth I didn’t realize there was a large crack in it. It was a traumatic experience. So I had to get an emergency root canal, and I didn’t feel much pain, but I was in shock when I looked in the mirror. They removed the crack in my tooth, which was 70% gone. I was talking to my friend, then I cried. Because it finally kicked in. After a week of missing a front tooth, I was really hungry. Because i couldn’t really bite down on solid food..I cut up my sandwiches...ate mashed potatoes, and drank porridge.. it was sad, really. Then a painful trip to the doctor, he basically superglued my tooth back, but it hurt and now I’m scared of being rough with biting. I was suppose to get it permantly fixed, but I haven’t gone back to the dentist, which is why I refuse to go to the dentist.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should get a new dentist? If your mouth is hurting, you should definitely get it looked at...

    ReplyDelete