Friday, September 30, 2011

CE oh lawd! the ice...

So apparently, new studies show that the Arctic ice in Canada is melting. here's the link :
http://news.yahoo.com/canadian-arctic-nearly-loses-entire-ice-shelf-214311365.html

So I am deathly aware of global warming. Look at all the signs! do people really heed the warnings? or do they ignore the signs...

For all those people who protest the theories of global warming, the earth is flat in your world and the sky is red. Maybe I'm being a bit irrational. but I feel like APES (AP Environmental Science.) has influenced me. That's why parts of me wants to major in Environmental Engineering. I have all these ideas, but my problem is that I cannot do all the science and math required in Engineering. It's my Achilles heel.
Global warming worries me as well as all the other environmentally harmful "stuff" we do to the environment. Dear God, we do so much to the environment yet people don't know about it. I guess the phrase, "ignorance is bliss" applies heavily to our generation.
What about all the gas we use? Are we not going to run out soon? What about all the pollution we cause? it’s only a matter of time before we roll around in our own fecal matter. Maybe it’s a blown out of proportion, but I’m just saying this to demonstrate the gravity of the situation. We are leading the world go to Hell. It’s only a matter of time. And don’t people say time tells all?

No comments:

Post a Comment